Must attend all four modules to receive completion certificate.
Facilitator: Rachel Luce-Hitt
This four-module program is designed as an introductory overview series of workshops to provoke thought with respect to diversity in general, and more specifically, with respect to several important dimensions of diversity. Participants must attend all four modules to receive completion certificate.
- DIV210: Modules 1 and 2: Wednesday, August 2
- DIV211: Modules 3 and 4: Wednesday, August 9
- “Diversity Includes All of US – All the Time”
- Sex, Gender, and Sexual Orientation
- Race, Ethnicity, Language & Religion
- Age and Abilities/Disabilities
- Faculty, A&P and USPS: Register online at my.UCF.edu.
- Students and OPS: Email your name, phone number and PID/employee I.D. number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit https://diversity.ucf.edu/training/this-semester.
This event occurs on multiple dates/times. This event takes place at this location on this date.
Event runs on multiple dates (select event date for details)
|August 2, 2017, 1 p.m.||Barbara Ying Center: 140|
|August 9, 2017, 1 p.m.||Barbara Ying Center: 140|